Principles, Aims & Ethos
Our mission is to:
- Provide an ambitious education offering that is tailored to the needs, interests and abilities of learners with SEND, while maintaining the unique ethos and specialisms of each school;
- Support education professionals and others, challenging them to raise standards and promote excellence across all schools;
- Work with families, professionals, the wider community and other stakeholders to secure aspirational outcomes and strengthen belief in a positive future for children and young people with SEND;
- Promote high quality, effective governance for all schools;
- Deliver high educational standards, be a centre of excellence and promote the Trust’s good practices;
- Use the latest proven educational advances in the education of special needs pupils; and
- Maintain high standards of professional training and development for staff to ensure that they can deliver the high standard of education required
- We will work closely together and support each other as we drive towards excellence in all aspects of our children's education.
- We will share expertise, best practice and resources to ensure value for money.
- We will achieve economies of scale through commissioning of services and purchasing of resources.
- We will streamline services and provide them centrally and more cost-effectively.
- We will work together to find, develop and retain teachers, support staff and leaders.
- We will support and challenge our schools to ensure that every child is taught well throughout his/her school life.
- We will involve all our stakeholders in the life of our schools and enjoy good relationships with parents and our wider community